Thursday, December 11, 2008


Category: Divinely Favored Religion and Philosophy


Well here I am once more. Just getting off of work and reading a book trying to slow down a little bit from a crazy night at work.

You know I have been thinking about prayer. You now that is really the only thing that no one religion can claim possession of or origination of. It's not denominational nor is it a religious experience. It's merely an experience that takes place between God and those whom He created. My body is a temple. In the bible it speaks of your body being the temple several times. I believe that your relationship with God is determined by how you handle or mishandlle the "internal pieces" of the tabernacle He created in you. The strength of your temple will determine our outer response to life.

Entering into a prayer life that leads me straight into the presence of The Almighty. It has allowed me to a deeper and more intimate relationship in the process of my purification. It has helped me get rid of my burdens and bondages and has also taught me to be STILL long enough to hear the voice of God like never before.

It has helped me move beyond "selfish" prayer. Hopefully one day, it will allow me to show others how God provides deliverance through effectual prayer. I have an incredible testimony that will help many people realize just how amazing God's grace and mercy is.

I think I can actually go to sleep now. I hope everyone has a blessed and safe day. Happy Holidays to all.

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

I'd love to read your testimony one day... on that day I may share mine with you! haha!